Download Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 touchpad driver
Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 laptop have virtual mouse / touchpad built in and if is not working, then must be a driver issue. To fix touchpad driver problem, download driver from here for Windows 10 64 bits but maybe will work on Windows 7 as well ...how knows. You can try to install touchpad driver on your operating system because you can`t broke it more than it is. Your touchpad will stop working without a propedriver, or will freeze from time to time.
Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05
How to install Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 touchpad driver
Optional, but recommended is to backup your current drivers (see "Downloads" from main menu)
1. Download driver
2. Go to download folder, select downloaded touchpad driver and with right mouse click extract the archive
3. Enter in driver folder and look for setup.exe, run it and follow the screen instructions.
Recommended actions before and after installing Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 touchpad driver
Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05
READ THIS! First, be sure that you have touchpad driver installed !
1. Clean your laptop windows first ! Also clean and fix registry errors for Free (see Downloads)
2. If you get installing error, try to run setup.exe as administrator !
Here, we can show you an example:
3. Also if the errors is still there, try to turn your antivirus off while installing touchpad driver
4. Another way to fix an broken installation is to download and install directx from here and after installing directx, you can try to install touchpad driver again.
5. Check if your windows version is 32 bits or 64 bits and downloaded proper driver:
Restart your device and is done.
Download latest stable driver for your virtual mouse, and if the downloaded driver is not working, go to Download more drivers and download another version.
Last Stand Troubleshooting
touchpad still not working ? Even with these options related above ?
Well, you still have a chance to fix your touchpad issue by doing this:
Press Fn key and then press the key that have an touchpad icon on it. (F7 or F8 for example)
Author: Ioan Botezatu, touchpad driver for Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05
Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 Tags: Lenovo 15IMH05 touchpad driver, Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 virtual mouse driver, Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 touchpad driver download, Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 downloads, Lenovo 15IMH05 touchpad fix guide, Lenovo 15IMH05 touchpad driver tutorial, Lenovo 15IMH05 virtual mouse problem, Lenovo 15IMH05 solution to fix virtual mouse, touchpad solution, touchpad driver install and download guide, Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05 touchpad problem, freeze issue, blue screen issues or black screen issue
Article created by Sorin B. on 2020-07-29